2. MyBestCasino has the right at any time, without notifying the User, to make changes to any paragraph of these Terms. To avoid misunderstanding, Users are advised to review this document periodically for any changes. Continued use of the Website after changes to these Terms and other governing documents is considered acceptance of their new edition.
3. The main goal of MyBestCasino is to provide Users with relevant and reliable information in reviews. However, there are cases when the information posted on www.mybestcasino.ca loses its relevance for reasons beyond the control of MyBestCasino due to Partners not notifying the MyBestCasino reviewer of their changes. The Website isn’t responsible for the content and/or relevance of the information provided by the Website Partners, including information about the cost of the Partners’ services, as well as their current availability. The interaction of the User with partners regarding the purchase of services is carried out by the User independently (without the participation of MyBestCasino) in accordance with the rules for the provision of services adopted by the Partners.
4. The Website is provided to the User for personal non-commercial use.
5. MyBestCasino provides the User with objective and timely reviews of various online casino operators, their services, including bonuses and other promotional offers, as well as useful information about gambling laws and answers to popular questions.
5. Absolutely all types of materials posted on the Website or available through it are the intellectual property of www.mybestcasino.ca and its licensors (unless otherwise specified) and cannot be used by the User for any purpose other than informative and educational. The procedure for using materials is determined by the User at their own discretion. The content of the Material presented on the Website cannot be used as methodological recommendations, an authoritative source for verifying the correctness of facts, game strategy methods, unless otherwise expressly indicated on the materials posted in the service and/or follows from its nature or source.
6. The user agrees that they won’t in any way reproduce or distribute the intellectual property of MyBestCasino.
7. All types of materials posted on the Website are provided by industry experts, are available free of charge and don’t require registration or paid subscription.
8. In order to access the MyBestCasino Website and use its services, the User must be 18+ years old, or the User must be of the age from which it is legally allowed to use the services of the online gambling industry in his country of residence. By visiting the website www.mybestcasino.ca and using the services offered by it, the User automatically confirms that their age meets the conditions specified in this paragraph.
9. MyBestCasino reserves the right to establish any rules, limits and restrictions (technical, legal, organizational or otherwise) on the use of the Site as a whole, or any Materials, and may change them at its own discretion, without prior notice to Users. These rules, limits and restrictions could also be different for various categories of Users.
10. Any materials on the Website are provided “as is”. MyBestCasino strives to provide the User with the latest and most complete information about the online casino, however, the information provided on the Website is for reference only. The Site doesn’t guarantee that the standard of any service, information obtained using the Site meets/ will meet the wants of the User, and that the functions of the Web site are going to be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors.
11. MyBestCasino doesn’t guarantee the reliability, accuracy, completeness and quality of the information posted on the Site. In particular, MyBestCasino doesn’t guarantee the correctness, accuracy and relevance of the content of the Materials, the effectiveness of their use and application. MyBestCasino is under no circumstances responsible for the information posted on the Website. The User must independently evaluate all risks associated with the use of the Materials, including the assessment of reliability, completeness or usefulness.